The Yolo County Transportation District (YCTD) has embarked on an eight-month effort, branded as “YoloGO,” to identify strategies which will:
• Increase operational efficiencies
• Enhance local & regional transportation connectivity
• Increase ridership
• Improve key performance indicators.
This effort will provide a feasible blueprint for successful implementation to:
• Support greater transit use
• Increase travel options
• Enhance connectivity
• Reduce congestion
• Improve regional air quality
About the Yolo County Transportation District
The Yolo County Transportation District (YCTD) service area encompasses three counties in northern California, including the cities of Davis, West Sacramento, Winters, Woodland, Sacramento, and Vacaville.
The service area provides daily fixed-routes and complementary transit services to a wide variety of customers, providing nearly 1.3 million trips annually.